Personal website: https://raycomms.org/
Results-oriented professional with a proven track record of accomplishments in communications. Constant learner with a collaborative approach.
Communications Specialist EMEA – Habitat for Humanity International – Dec. 2017 – Oct. 2022
- Branding and communication activities in 25 countries across EMEA region.
- Set up and management of EMEA Communications Hub – an internal platform for quick and easy sharing of information among colleagues within the region, by making resources available at HQ channels to Habitat countries in EME & AFR.
- Organizing the World Urban Forum in Abu Dhabi and contributing to the organization of the World Urban Forum in Poland.
- Supporting InHouse, International Knowledge Management, HRLOD, Spiritual and Cultural initiatives and events.
Freelance Marketing Communications Consultant – 2014 – 2017
- Groupama – Corporate & Marketing Communications Manager. Website and event management. Set up of an Intranet. Member of the Management Committee.
- Cargill – HR Communications – focus on intercultural communications.
- Croud (UK) – social media management. Blogger communications on projects for Virgin Trains.
Communications & Campaigns Manager for SDSD – UK – 2010 – 2013
- Managing all external marketing, communications and campaign activities for Europe, Far East, Americas – online and offline.
- Marketing actions and programs for the company brand and specific product lines.
- Assistance with on boarding of new employees. Set up of an Intranet.
Corporate Communications and CSR Manager at ING Bulgaria – 1999 – 2009
- Communications Strategy Development; market research, market segmentation, brand positioning, brand management re-branding.
- Internal communications – newsletters, intranet management, trainings.
- Corporate communications; content set up and management of ING in Bulgaria website.
- Media relations – national and international.
- Event Management – internal and external events; CSR and community relations, sponsorship projects.
- Member of the Crisis Management Committee of ING in Bulgaria.
- Executive assistant to the Country Manager 1997-1999.
Free-lance translator and interpreter – 1995 – 1997
- USAID – Housing and Urban Development Project (Bulgaria).
- EBRD – Annual Meeting (Bulgaria).
- Marketing Communications and PR – “Excellence in Communications” – M3 Communications Group, a Hill & Knowlton Associate. Major subjects: Communication Techniques, Working with Media, Creativity and Communications, Presentation Skills, Crisis Management, Communications in Action, etc.
- Master of Arts – Linguistics, English and American Literature – Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria. Main subjects – Linguistics, English and American Literature, Translation, Interpreting, Teaching English.
- edX – Fullbridge: Analytical Problem Solving and Design Thinking
- ING Business School – Winning Communications – Focus and impact to win mandates and influence decisions by improved communication. Development of a disciplined communication style that engages people. Influence others through communication that motivates people into action (2007)
- LEAP-certified – Habitat for Humanity International (2021)
- Reuters Training Course – Digital Journalism (2023)
- Several CSR & PR projects I managed – Perperikon and ING’s 10th anniversary – were honoured with national and international awards.
- I set up 2 Intranets from scratch – for SDSD (UK) and Groupama (Bulgaria) – contributed to increasing employee engagement by around 70% in both places.
- English – Fluent
- French, Russian, Slovak – Intermediate
- Bulgarian – Native
Hobbies & Pro Bono Causes
- Keeping a personal blog on topics: books, travel, people since 2008 –http://tzvetkova.wordpress.com/
- Participating in causes, whose values I share. Contributor to the Guttenberg Project and Wikipedia.
Available upon request and on my Linked-In profile – http://www.linkedin.com/in/raynatzvetkova
❶ Well-rounded profile with a proven track record of accomplishments in communications..
❷ Advanced skills in creative development and cross-channel performance management.
❸ Applies project management methodologies.
❹ Successfully delivers comprehensive, innovative customer-centric marketing strategies.
❺ Passionate about digital media, innovative HR solutions, and remote work.