❶ Well-rounded profile with a proven track record of accomplishments in digital and traditional marketing.
❷ Advanced skills in communications and creative development, web analytics and cross-channel performance management.
❸ Applies project management methodologies to plan, test, and implement marketing campaigns by optimising budgets and effectiveness.
❹ Successfully delivers comprehensive, innovative customer-centric marketing strategies that focus on customer relationships.
❺ Passionate about digital media, innovative HR solutions, and remote work.
My education: Master’s degree in Linguistics from the Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ochridsky’ and specialization in Marketing Communications at M3 College, Sofia and ING Business School, Amsterdam. edX-certified in Project Management and Problem Solving and Design Thinking.
Google Certified Online Marketing
In my spare time, I keep a personal blog on topics: books, travel, people.
Detailed information on my professional activities can be found at my Linked-In Profile.
Tel BG: +359 899 24 92 92; CY: +357 978 11 996
Personal website: https://raycomms.org/
Results-oriented professional with a proven track record of accomplishments in digital and traditional marketing. Experienced at managing social media channels. Writer of content for websites, social media, and marketing collateral. Constant learner with a collaborative approach.
Freelance Marketing Communications Consultant – 2014 – to present
Preparation & implementation of communication strategy in accordance with organizational objectives. Development of communication & marketing materials with regards to the media mix. Web site management: conceptual, UX, content. Organizing from A to Z participation at international fairs and events. Administration: request & compare quotes, prepare briefings, issue procedures, budget management.
- HR Communications for Cargill – focus on intercultural communications (2016); Social Media management and digital marketing for SDSD.
- Groupama Corporate & Marketing Communications Manager (2014 – 2015) Internal Communications – development of Intranet portal and launching employee engagement activities; External Communications – website management, event management, advertising. Member of the Management Committee; Digital marketing – managing the company’s social media channels.
Marketing Communications & Campaigns Manager for SDSD – UK – 2010 – 2013
- Managing all external marketing, communications and campaign activities for Europe, Far East, Americas – online and offline;
- Marketing actions and programs for the company brand and specific product lines;
- Internal HR communications – managed intercultural employee engagement Development of an Intranet portal, assistance with on boarding of new employees.
Marketing Communications and CSR Manager at ING Bulgaria – 1997 – 2009
- Communications Strategy Development; market research, market segmentation, brand positioning, brand management re-branding;
- Internal communications – newsletters, intranet management, trainings;
- External corporate communications, content set up and management of ING in Bulgaria website;
- Media relations – national and international;
- Event Management – internal and external events; CSR and community relations, sponsorship projects;
- Member of the Crisis Management Committee of ING in Bulgaria.
- Master of Arts – Linguistics, English and American Literature – Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria. Main subjects – Linguistics, English and American Literature, Translation, Interpreting, Teaching English.
- Marketing Communications and PR – “Excellence in Communications” – M3 Communications Group, a Hill & Knowlton Associate (2003 – 2004). Major subjects: Communication Techniques, Working with Media, Creativity and Communications, Presentation Skills, Crisis Management, Communications in Action, etc.
- edX – Fullbridge: Analytical Problem Solving and Design Thinking.
- Google Certified Online Marketing.
- ING Business School – Winning Communications (2005) – Focus and impact to win mandates and influence decisions by improved communication. Development of a disciplined communication style that engages people. Influence others through communication that motivates people into action.
- Several CSR & PR projects – I managed – Perperikon and ING’s 10th anniversary – both projects were honoured with national and international awards.
- I set up 2 Intranets from scratch – for SDSD (UK) and Groupama (Bulgaria) – contributed to increasing employee engagement by around 70% in both places.
- English – Fluent
- French & Russian – Intermediate
- Bulgarian – Native
Hobbies & Pro Bono Causes
- Keeping a personal blog on topics: books, travel, people since 2008 –http://tzvetkova.wordpress.com/
- Participating in causes, whose values I share. Contributor to the Guttenberg Project and Wikipedia.
Available upon request and on my Linked-In profile – http://www.linkedin.com/in/raynatzvetkova
My 25-seconds video presentation