- Internal communications that affect directly employee engagement;
- Adding value by providing sound communications advice to all stakeholders.
Below are samples of Intranets and events I have set up and managed:
Habitat for Humanity International, EMEA (Dec. 2017 – Sept. 2022)
Set up and management of EME & AFR Communications Hub – an internal platform for quick and easy sharing of information among colleagues within the region, by making resources available to Habitat countries in EME & AFR. Results as of September 2022: Posts: 942; Pages: 31; Media items – 3,295 *
Valuable asset for knowledge and useful information sharing within the organisation though the regions in which SDSD is operational – Europe, Far East and Americas
Development of bilingual – in English and Bulgarian – Intranet Site.
Weekly updates with corporate news, as well as news shared by employees.
Employee Engagement Events
- Branded events – ING Orange Day for Employees
- Delicious Fridays – SDSD
- Angles in the Office – SDSD
- Team Building Events – ING, SDSD
Efficient external communications start with the development of short, medium and long-term objectives and plans, and their proper implementation
- Building and maintaining successful working relationships at all levels;
- Problem-solving in a variety of situations, including crisis management;
- Media and social media relations and management, CSR event management.
Corporate Social Responsibility Events
- Rodin’s exhibition
Newsletters & E-mail Marketing
- ING (1997 – 2009)
NRC Handelsblad – ING Bulgaria sponsors a website of the European Machu Picchu
- Idea generator (big picture, conceptual) + Doer (implementor)
- Extensive experience in content marketing
- Fluent and expert at using: Google Analytics, WordPress Stats, A/B testing tools …
Websites built by me on WordPress:
Porto Property – in English, French, and Portuguese
Dessi Lashkova‘s website – practicing consultant therapist, a graduate of the first pilot class of the four-year program in Gestalt therapy at the BULGARIAN INSTITUTE OF GESTALT THERAPY (BIGT), part of the European Association of Gestalt Therapy. (2016)
Zana Sense -in English & Greek (2015)
Book an appointment for Eastern massage, Aromotherapy, Accupressure, Facial & Body Treatments.
Skills-based volunteering. Here are some WordPress websites built pro bono by me:
- Alexnder Lashkov (2012) – in Bulgarian.
The personal website of Priest Alexander Lashkov where his books – “The Road to the Temple” and “In Spirit and in Truth” – can be read in Bulgarian. Available also on the Project Guttenberg (2013)
- Bulgarians in Slovakia – 2018
- Coworking Camp – Side 2016 Turkey
- Katerina & Anton wedding (authorised access only – 2015)
- Perperikon Bulgaria
- Prof. Savvas C. Savvides, PhD – in English. Prof. Savvas C. Savvides, European University Cyprus, is the author of nine university level textbooks. Get in touch with him via his website to place your order. (2015)
- Groupama International Meeting – Istanbul 2014 (*) – in French & English. Authorised access only. Site built pro bono for Groupama Convention, held in Istanbul in 2014.
Hand made jewellery by Dimitrina – for buying or ordering a hand-made item by Dimitrina, call: +357 96 34 33 64
- Anna Marinova’s blog – BG
- Stellia House – BG & EN
- Boerica Tourism – BG
<<< Back Home