- Internal communications that affect directly employee engagement;
- Change communications expertise;
- Adding value by providing sound communications advice to all stakeholders.
Below are samples of Intranets and events I have set up and managed:
Valuable asset for knowledge and useful information sharing within the organisation though the regions in which SDSD is operational – Europe, Far East and Americas
Development of bilingual – in English and Bulgarian – Intranet Site.
Weekly updates with corporate news, as well as news shared by employees.
Employee Engagement Events
- Branded events – e.g. – ING Orange Day for Employees
- Delicious Fridays
- Angles in the Office
- Team Building Events
Efficient external communications start with the development of short, medium and long-term objectives and plans, and their proper implementation
- Building and maintaining successful working relationships at all levels;
- Problem-solving in a variety of situations, including crisis management;
- Media and social media relations and management, CSR event management.
Corporate Social Responsibility Events
- Rodin’s exhibition
Newsletters & E-mail Marketing
Sample – Tokyo Maritime Seminar
- ING (1997 – 2009)
NRC Handelsblad – ING Bulgaria sponsors a website of the European Machu Picchu
- SDSD (2010 – 2013)
- Groupama (2014 – 2015)
- Idea generator (big picture, conceptual) + Doer (implementor)
- Extensive experience in content marketing
- Fluent and expert at using: Google Analytics, WordPress Stats, A/B testing tools …
Websites built by me on WordPress:
Porto Property – in English, French, and Portuguese
Zana Sense -in English & Greek
Book an appointment for Eastern massage, Aromotherapy, Accupressure, Facial & Body Treatments.
7 retail shops in Cyprus, offering quality Bulgarian products.
Special Offers in 4 languages – Bulgarian, Greek, English & Russian.
Site in English & Bulgarian.
Dessi Lashkova‘s website – practicing consultant therapist, a graduate of the first pilot class of the four-year program in Gestalt therapy at the BULGARIAN INSTITUTE OF GESTALT THERAPY (BIGT), part of the European Association of Gestalt Therapy.
PRO BONO PROJECTS
Skills-based volunteering. Here are some WordPress websites built pro bono by me:
Alexnder Lashkov (2012) – in Bulgarian.
The personal website of Priest Alexander Lashkov where his books – “The Road to the Temple” and “In Spirit and in Truth” – can be read in Bulgarian. Available also on the Project Guttenberg (2013)
Prof. Savvas C. Savvides, PhD – in English – pro bono
Prof. Savvas C. Savvides, European University Cyprus, is the author of nine university level textbooks. Get in touch with him via his website to place your order.
Hand made jewellery by Dimitrina – for buying or ordering a hand-made item by Dimitrina, call: +357 96 34 33 64
<<< Back Home